Spandrels are specially designed and manufactured from timber framed panels clad with plasterboards that enable you to separate roof areas between adjoining houses. This will achieve a guaranteed 1hr fire protection barrier.
The spandrel system is easy to install with no complex site requirements and had many benefits, such as:
- The panels can be manufactured off-site
- They help to improve on-site safety, as they require less time working at height
- They can be installed quickly
- Faster installation times mean lower costs
- They leave little or no site waste
- Using spandrel panels can help to address the shortage of skills on-site
Supplied with built-in lifting straps, fire blankets and hold down straps, spandrels slot easily into the roof at the same time as Trusses are erected utilising the crane if necessary.
The ETS truss team can supply spandrels as part of the structural roof package by incorporating them into your roof design, thus providing time-saving roof solution.